Your guide to events in Nelson, New Zealand
Sunday 18th March 2012
This is a MUD PACKED ADVENTURE FUN RUN for all abilities 5 years old and up around the muddy flats of the Moutere Inlet.
Participants tackle the course in teams of two so friends or parents and children can enjoy facing the challenges together. Families can enter in larger teams, but children under 10 must be accompanied by a parent or caregiver and the course is designed for children five and over.
The estuary zone of the course includes some crawling obstacles, which should guarantee FACEFULS OF MUD.
The course is designed to be completed by all as long as they display some persistence. It is fully marked and more ambitious entrants have the option of doing either two or three laps of the 2km course.
THE FUN STUFF:
- Creative team uniforms are highly encouraged.
- Prizes for best dressed.
- All entrants will receive a Talley's ice cream and a downloadable Muddy Team photo.
- Great spot and category prizes.
- Great coffee and food available.
- The 2km course includes the MUD multiplier, tunnel to dirt, the estuary zone and the freeze pit!
Register on the day at Tasman School between 9.30am - 10.30am
$10 per person / $20 per family