Your guide to events in Nelson, New Zealand
Monday 23rd October 2017
Enjoy Bloom a Flower Festival and market with the Gardens of Isel Park in full bloom.
- The opening of Isel house for the season.
- Floral displays and demonstrations
- Garden tours and talks
- Chat with expert panel for gardening tips and tricks
- A new exhibit in the house "Gone Tomorrow: Local Lads of World War 1"
- Activities for children
- Fabulous food and live music...
Programme as follows:
11.15am - 12.00pm Harp (Musician)
12pm - 1pm Flower posy workshop inside the marquee
12.00pm - 2.00pm Sam Wilson (Musician)
12pm - 2pm Flossie Face Painting and Balloon Twisting
1.15 pm “Flowers and Seasons of Isel” Talk by Kate Krawczyk (Nelmac)
1.30pm -1.45pm Geoff Sherlock landscape garden talk
2.00pm - 2.30pm Gardening Panel (bring your gardening questions) with Geoff Sherlock,
Angela Broecker and Kate Krawczyk