Your guide to events in Nelson, New Zealand
Saturday 10th-Sunday 11th June 2017
The Women's Street Smart workshops are run in a friendly, educational environment.
So what can you expect to learn at this workshop?
- You learn the vital parts of the body - parts of the body that are vulnerable & easy to attack.
- Learn how to defend yourself against slaps, punches, pushes & grabs.
- Learn to defend yourself against headlock's, hair grabbing, wrist grabs.
- Learn how to defend yourself against choke holds.
- Learn how to block an attack confidently.
- Learn how to use your hands, legs, knees & elbows.
- Learn to defend yourself against many other types of attacks with confidence.
- Plus lots lots more.
Each of the techniques are easy to learn, easy to remember and easy to execute
Dates: 10 to 11 June - starts at 10.00am sharp
Location: Saxton Oval Pavilion, Saxton Road, Stoke, Nelson
Cost: $20 per person for 2 day workshop
For more details contact Charlie (S.A.F.E Self Defence & Close Quarters Combat) on:
Telephone: 09 536 6367
Mobile: 027 368 9245
10 am to 4:30 pm Sat & Sun
Nelson & suburbs, Richmond & surrounds
Saxton Oval Pavilion
142 Saxton Road East, Stoke, Nelson
Entrance to Saxton Oval via Saxton Road
$20.00 per person
Tickets from Ticketing Website
Ph. 027 368 9245