Your guide to events in Nelson, New Zealand
Sunday 23rd September 2018
Fashion Revolution Nelson Tasman want to help reduce the the negative impact of the Fast Fashion industry. As one way of working towards this, we are running these eight workshops to help people give new life to clothing and textiles.
All workshops run in the morning (from 10am to 12.30pm) and are repeated in the afternoon (1.30pm to 4pm).
1. Caring for your clothing - darning, patching, sewing etc
2. Natural dyeing
3. Upcycling - creating new designs from fabric scraps and garments
4. Clothing alterations and modifications.
5. Making rag rugs
6. Making bags out of t-shirts
7. Small treasures - making small scale art objects out of fabric
8. Knitting and crocheting
10am - 12.30pm and 1.30pm - 4pm
Richmond & surrounds
Adult $20 per workshop. Concession $10 per workshop
Tickets from firstname.lastname@example.org ph. 0211809478.