Your guide to events in Nelson, New Zealand
Tuesday 27th November 2018
Join us for this seminar if you're looking to venture into property investment. We are bringing you great experts from mentoring, accounting, legal and property management so you can have the opportunity to hear their tips and have all your questions answered.
This will involve a panel discussion, where each speaker will have 10 minutes to give an overview, then followed by a Q & A session.
We will look at things like:
- How to plan your portfolio
- How to use other peoples money
- Legal tips for investors
- Why use a property manager
- How to get the best tax advantages
- Do I buy a new house or older style.
Our speakers are:
- Wayne Densem - Seasoned property investor and Property Mentor
- Zoe Bond - Lawyer Fletcher Vautier Moore
- Mark Langdon Mortgage Broker
- David Turnhout - Rented Property Management
- John Baker Accountant I Figure Accounting Specialists
5.30pm Seminar starts
6.30pm Panel discussion with questions from the audience
Limited to 30 attendees.
Having a smaller number of attendees allows time and makes it more comfortable to ask questions.