Your guide to events in Nelson, New Zealand
Saturday 9th March 2019
Marchfest is a celebration of all things Craft Beer and an event for the whole family!
After a successful sold-out event in 2018, the iconic Marchfest craft beer and music festival is back and better than ever.
Held on the 9th March at Founders Park in Nelson - New Zealand’s main hop growing region (top of the South Island). The festival coincides with Nelson’s 3rd annual Beer Week (March 2nd - 9th).
- Set in the historic village of Founders Heritage Park, Nelson
- 10 of the best Top of the South brews
- 5 specially selected NZ wide brews.
- New tasting bar
- Cool live music including Newtown Rocksteady and legendary Kiwi rockers The Narcs! (more acts to be announced soon).
- Family-friendly entertainment, games and activities - Nelson Beer Week from March 2nd - 9th.
- Local artisan food and a range of non-alcoholic beverages
- Option to join the Gourmet Beer and Food Matching Lunch.
Unlike ordinary beer festivals, all the beers available at MarchFest have been specially commissioned for the event and have never previously been tasted by the public.
March 9, 2019
Noon - 9.30pm
Nelson & suburbs
Founders Heritage Park
87 Atawhai Drive, Nelson
$30 Super Early Birds, $35 Early Birds, $45 General
Under-18s free (accompanied by parent/guardian)
Tickets from Online, I-site Nelson & The Free House Pub Nelson
Ph. 03 928 0620