Your guide to events in Nelson, New Zealand
Saturday 16th February 2019
Home ownership could be closer than you think. This free workshop run by Nelson Budget will give you an introduction into the process of financing a home.
This will cover:
- House deposits
- Finding the finance for your mortgage
- What you can reasonably afford
- Different types of mortgages and where to get advice about mortgages
- The hidden costs of buying a home
- Kiwisaver and the Home starters Grant.
This is a free workshop and open to all ages. Bookings are required by contacting us on firstname.lastname@example.org or phoning 546 0414