Your guide to events in Nelson, New Zealand
Thursday 20th June 2019
Wondering what all the fuss is about Facebook? Want to keep in touch with family and friends?
We can help!
In this free computer class, learn how to create and use a Facebook account.
- How to create a Facebook account.
- How to post to your wall.
- How to accept and send friend requests.
- How to send private messages.
- About privacy on Facebook.
To take part in the class you need to have a current email account. Don't forget to bring along your email address, email password and cellphone (to access your email account).
Free. Bookings essential.
To book your spot and find out more contact Richmond Library phone 03 543 8500.