Your guide to events in Nelson, New Zealand
Thursday 8th August 2019
The event comprises of a trade fair and a programme of speakers delivering presentations on industry-related topics, case studies and a workshop, CPD hours available.
Speakers and Workshop:
• Health & Safety systems 101 - Workshop Presenters Jo Prigmore, Fulton Hogan & Josie Cairney, Hemisphere Health - (limited spaces see website to register)
• Mental Health (Francois Barton, Business Leaders H&S Forum and Martin Byrne, Port Nelson)
• 5 Ways to Wellbeing (Wendy Strawbridge, Health Action Trust)
• Managing Health in the Workplace (Dr Scott Newburn, Hemisphere Health)
• Enforceable Undertaking - Legal case studies (Brian Nathan, Nick Laing Duncan Cotterill)
• Silicosis - Risk Factors Control - Occupational Hygienist – (Jo Prigmore, Fulton Hogan)
• Work in and around Vehicles (Ruth Cook, WorkSafe)
Event supported by Gold Sponsor Port Nelson
and also supported by Guard Safety, Hemisphere Health, MaxSafe and Optimise.