Your guide to events in Nelson, New Zealand
Saturday 14th March 2020
Marchfest is a celebration of all things Craft Beer and an event for the whole family!
After successful sold-out events in 2018 and 2019, the iconic Marchfest craft beer and music festival is back and better than ever.
It will be held on the 14th March 2020 at Founders Park in Nelson - New Zealand’s main hop growing region (top of the South Island).
- Set in the historic village of Founders Heritage Park, Nelson
- 10 of the best Top of the South brews
- 5 specially selected NZ wide brews.
- Tasting bar
- Cool live music including (acts to be announced soon).
- Family-friendly entertainment, games and activities
- Local artisan food and a range of non-alcoholic beverages
- Option to join the Gourmet Beer and Food Matching Lunch.
Unlike ordinary beer festivals, all the beers available at MarchFest have been specially commissioned for the event and have never previously been tasted by the public.
March 14, 2020
Noon - 9.30pm
Nelson & suburbs
Founders Heritage Park
87 Atawhai Drive, Nelson
Ticket prices coming soon!
Under-18s free (accompanied by parent/guardian
Tickets from Ticketing Website ph. 03 928 0620.
Ph. 03 928 0620