Your guide to events in Nelson, New Zealand
Sunday 15th March 2020
Sport Tasman Muddy Buddy Adventure run is back.
Starting at Tasman School this is a mud packed adventure for all abilities.
Grab a buddy or lots of buddies and slither, slide and run the fully marked mud packed course.
THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW
- All participants to check in on the day between 9:30am - 10:30am.
- Race starts at 11am - rain or shine.
- Race options include 1, 2 and 3 laps, each lap is approximately 2km.
- Shoes are compulsory.
- Wash down and changing areas are provided.
- Yummy food and coffee will be available for purchase.
- Children under 10 must be accompanied by a parent or caregiver and the course is designed for children 5+ years.
Don't forget to come in fancy dress (preferably something that can be recycled), there are prizes for the best dressed along with some fantastic spot prizes and lap category prizes.
Bring your school mates, work colleagues, family or whoever you can convince to get muddy and have a mud packed adventure!
11:00 am start
Mapua / Moutere / Motueka
417 Aproro Rd, Tasman
Plenty of parking available
•Enter online - per person: $15.00, Enter online - per family: $40.00 •Enter on the day - per person: $20.00 •Enter on the day - per family: $50.00
Tickets from Ticketing Website