Your guide to events in Nelson, New Zealand
Thursday 20th August 2020
Gain the knowledge and confidence you need to move into online banking.
This class includes:
• Getting to know banking online
• How to recognise the signs of an online scam and what to do
• How to protect yourself online
• Starting to navigate through an online banking platform
• Registering for online banking with your bank
No personal financial information is required to participate.
Phone 03 543 8500 to book your spot, or talk to a library staff member.