Your guide to events in Nelson, New Zealand
Monday 2nd November 2020
Gain knowledge and confidence moving into online banking with this accessible workshop.
This class includes:
· Getting to know banking online
· How to recognise the signs of an online scam and what to do
· How to protect yourself online
· Starting to navigate through an online banking platform
· Registering for online banking with your bank
No personal financial information is required to participate.
Phone 543 8500 or talk to a library staff member to book your spot.