Your guide to events in Nelson, New Zealand
Saturday 17th-Sunday 18th April 2021
The Living Wood Fair is a 2 day community event exploring the wonderful world of wood, including:
- All aspects of forestry
- Environmental sustainability, care and protection
- Creative arts, wood and bush crafts
- Building natural shelters and homes
We have a wide range of activities on offer including:
- live demonstrations, displays, kids’ activities, information hub, market, food stalls, and natural building area.
- Workshop Zone which hosts indoor and outdoor hands on workshops.
- inspiring and informative presentations and panel discussions in the Korero Zone
- Local live music and display of artworks.
Who is the Living Wood Fair for?
Families, lifestyle and forestry block owners, farmers, woodworkers and millers, self-builders and tiny home enthusiasts, forestry advocates, environmentalists, forestry and building businesses and industry specialists.
For more information and photos have a look at our website and facebook page: