Your guide to events in Nelson, New Zealand
Thursday 23rd September 2021
Presenter: Helen Mason, Coolspring Consulting.
You'll learn about:
- Health and Safety at Work Act 2015 – what the legislative framework requires
- Health and Safety at Work Regulations – which support the Act
- Tools to develop a simple, practical and good practice health and safety system
- The duty holders under the law – and their duties
- Penalties – for non-compliance
- Building and promoting a positive health and safety culture in your workplace – create a competitive advantage
- How to manage the difficult conversations with your workers
So you can:
- Lead from the top
- Ask the right questions
- Develop a culture that puts health and safety first
- Understand your roles and responsibilities in health and safety
- Consider the hazards your workers face, and act.
Who is this course for?
This course is designed to engage mid and senior level managers who need a greater understanding of their health and safety role within the business, and how great leadership can dramatically influence the development of organisational culture.
9am - 12.30pm
Nelson & suburbs, Richmond & surrounds, Nelson Lakes / Murchison, Mapua / Moutere / Motueka, Golden Bay / Abel Tasman, Tapawera / Wakefield, Richmond
Crombie Lockwood, Boardroom
9 McGlashen Ave, Richmond
Members $225+GST Non Members $365+GST
Tickets from https://www.commerce.org.nz/event/health-and-safety-from-a-management-perspective