Your guide to events in Nelson, New Zealand
Thursday 4th-Sunday 7th November 2021
In the same way that a room collects dust and clutter and needs regular cleaning, the body and mind can collect toxins or blocks that create imbalance or sluggishness in our systems, eventually leading to ill health. A regular inner clean up and the development of positive lifestyle habits are key to maintaining health and wellbeing at all levels.
In this retreat learn Hatha Yoga, traditional detox cleansing practices and mindfulness meditation to activate and purify the body and mind. Discuss nutritional tools to support digestive health and explore the importance of the relaxation response, sleep hygiene and restorative practices to strengthen immunity and digestion for optimal health and well-being.
THE RETREAT PROGRAMME INCLUDES:
- Hatha Yoga classes to activate all the body systems
- Restorative or Yin Yoga for relaxation response to increase immunity
- Talks on wholesome food, sleep hygiene and the relaxation response for detox and immunity
- Heating and cleansing breathing exercises
- Detox cleansing practices
- Guided mindfulness meditation to let go of the old patterns
- Daily Yoga Nidra (deep relaxation)
- Fire Ceremony (Havan) and Chanting (healing sound vibration)