Your guide to events in Nelson, New Zealand
Tuesday 17th October-Tuesday 28th November 2023
An Organic Gardening & Design Course for Beginners with Ami Kennedy.
A six week introduction to organic FOOD gardening and design.
This course will introduce you to the following topics:
- permaculture principles and thinking;
- soil life and compost methods;
- “pests and diseases”;
- raised bed garden method;
- propagation, including seed sowing & raising, cuttings;
- crop rotation and companion planting.
Ami has a wide range of experience and this course aims to support your organic food gardening and answer your questions. It is a low-tech course that focuses on face-to-face teaching, accompanied by handouts.